Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

I just wanted to take a second to reflect on 2011.  It has been an interesting year for me, good in so many ways and not so great in others. 

I turned 30 this year and it has not been so easy, I think I finally realized this year that it’s true what you hear it doesn’t get any easier as you age! I really miss my 20’s! :) 

I have had a few life changes this year, a new job, I am settling in nicely to my new position as an outside sales rep. 

I started this blog and I LOVE it!  It has been a wonderful outlet for me and I have accomplished many projects.  I thank each of you readers!  It makes me so happy that you are interested in me. 

IMG_6011 IMG_5642

IMG_6237IMG_5244 

Will and I have built a new house in our subdivision to gain interest and we’ve had our house on the market for 6 months now.

 IMG_6287

I am so ready to start a new year, It always feels so refreshing to me, a new beginning a fresh start.  

This year I don’t want to say I have resolutions but I have high hopes and goals for bettering my life!  My motto this year, Live Simply

My two main goals are to get physically and finically fit. 

We have a trip planned to the Bahamas in June, WOOOHOOO!! I need to lose some pounds and tone up before breaking out the bikini and this is a great goal line!!  I am hoping to cut out the soda, eat more plant foods, and get back into a workout routine.

As for the finical side, It is really a necessary evil.  We have to be careful not to overspend.  We currently have two houses and land to sell so we are going to have to tighten up until we start selling.  I have prayed a lot about what to do and how to do things and recently I learned of Dave Ramsey and I am drinking his kool-aid and hope to put some of his ideas in place. 

What are your resolutions goals for 2012?

 

Hope everyone has a great year!!    

April

1 comment:

  1. Mine are the same as yours!! I lost some weight in 2011 and trying to get back on the regimen I was on before Christmas goodies got me way off track!! As for the financial, I am trying to find more ways to live better for less!!

    ReplyDelete