I miss blogging but it has been on back burner and I am pretty sure it will stay that way for some time. I miss you guys and I am eager to post from time to time. In fact I hope to post on our living room soon, we have new furniture!
For now here is a fun look at where my current thoughts are…..
1) I love Aquaphor! How did I not know about this stuff before, It is great for baby skin and all my skin ailments! My feet are becoming softer by the day.
2) I have house fever, I am itching to build our dream home…It is creeping in my mind, like EVERYDAY. We have no land and don’t have a house plan, but I am dreaming!
3) I am SO TIRED. 7 months into motherhood and I am regularly getting only 6 hours of interrupted sleep. I’ve read 3 bestseller baby sleep books and followed the Pediatrician's advice, it’s not working. Still, I can’t believe it’s only been 7 months, even through sleep deprived eyes my baby girl is growing like a weed! (more like kudzu)
4) I have a terrible sugar addiction, I want to quit but I
5) In home décor I am really loving acrylic and gold. Together. Separate. I love it!
I am currently crushing on these Acrylic boxes at Ballard Designs.
6) I am thinking a No Spend Month would be good. I don’t want to buy anything we don’t need for a solid month. We are quickly running out of space in our house and I just want to feel like things are being simplified. Saving money is never a bad thing. March sounds like a good month!
7) Breastfeeding went awesome. I stuck to my 6 month goal and actually went 6 months and 3 weeks. I feel so blessed that I was able to provide nutrients needed and that it went well. I am so glad I stuck to it! I did however learn more about boobs than I ever really needed to know. Thanks Google.
8) I wish I’d known about Mamas Milk Box before now. It is a nursing apparel service for breastfeeding Mamas. I never had luck finding good nursing tops and this would have been nice. I only learned about it a few weeks ago.
9) I love Inkwell Planner, I ordered my 2016 planner from their imperfect planner sale and I really like this one. It is everything I dream of in a planner and I do day dream about good planners!!
10) Over night oats, my new breakfast go to. These are easy to make ahead for the week and yummy. I am trying this recipe for this week, Peanut Butter Cookie Dough.
11) I tried Stich Fix, wasn’t my jam. I received 4 boxes, kept 4 pieces total and 2 boxes were a complete bust.
I2) I’ve been watching the Good Wife past seasons, it’s great. My new binge watch.
13) The only other show I watch is Fixer Upper, love it. Chip is hilarious. Joanna amazes me!
14) Valentines Day is not my favorite but this year my heart is FULL of LOVE, I am completely in love with our daughter, Lainey
15) I continue to love Home Chef. It is so good, so easy and perfect for now. You can read about my post of it HERE.
16) I love being a Mother, it is so rewarding and I love watching her learn!
17) I’m on the road a lot for work and I love podcasts, my favorite is Dave Ramsey but lately I’ve enjoyed Serial.
18) Jelly Cats stuffed animals are so soft! They make good gifts, I hope Lainey loves her Valentines Love Bug.
19) My hubby’s Birthday is on the 15th! Happy Birthday Baby!
20) It’s really too late, I should already be asleep. (It’s only 9:55 pm)
Follow along on Facebook and Instagram for the latest. Happy Love Day!