Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Wreath

My little weekend project was putting up a wreath at the new house.  A realtor suggested this since it is Christmas time and all.  Just to make it look more inviting for the season.  I decided to go very traditional and I needed it to be cheap, but didn’t want it to look cheap. 
So off to Walmart I went… 
I bought a wreath for $4.98, some fake greenery, 2 at $3.98 ea, and a bow at $5.98.  I wish I could make bows, but this one looked good and it was glittery which I love :)
photo (10)I thought the greenery was pretty and added some texture and color with the berries and pine cones. 
photo (9)
I simply tied everything on with twist ties.  And Viola!
photo (6)It really looks awesome against the green door.  Very festive.  
photo (5)
photo (4)
photo (7) This was a quick and easy project and for less than $20  it looks great!  I like the traditional look since my decorations at home are very non-traditional in color.  Hopefully we will sell this house just in time for Christmas…Santa Baby, bring me a buyer just in time!  ;)

Linking to....


April

2 comments:

  1. Love traditional...I'm a new follower too. Stop by and enter to win my Heirloom ornament...only 1 day left to enter. Warm wishes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the love! Glad you found me. :)

    ReplyDelete