Monday, January 9, 2012


Busy and Lazy 

I have not disappeared, although today would have been a good day to go into hibernation.  The weather was rainy and cold and work just sucked the life out of me!  I have been super busy at work since the new year rolled around.  Tile sales are so demanding this time of year.  December is slow and there is a nice pace of being able to catch up and get ready for the new year with a roll out with new samples, pricing, etc in January but then just sneaks up on you.  So, I have been really buys at work! It's 9:15 and I just quit for the day!!!  

Then there is home, so lazy, so very lazy.  I have no projects in the hopper and I haven't worked on a thing to share with you guys.  We've been keeping our house neat and clean for all those potential buyers that seem to be looking at other houses...come on people, its cheap now and we are ready to deal!  I did clean the garage up this weekend so it doesn't look like an episode of Hoarders in there anymore.  While cleaning the garage I did uncover a few potential projects.  I have a twin bed to paint, a side table to rebuild and paint, a shadow box to paint, fill, and hang, and some light bulbs to do something Pinteresting with.  But...this Saturday is my Saturday to work (I pull one a month for showroom duty) and so I am not sure how quickly I can jump into these little projects, hopefully soon!  

So I really just wanted to say HI! I miss you and I miss sharing with you :)  See you soon with something real to blog about.   

No comments:

Post a Comment