Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Baking

Sorry this is late, I’ve been a little busy the past few days :)  I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas this year.  I was busy in the days before Christmas baking goodies to take to our family dinners. 
I made some cupcakes and they were delicious but I had more fun decorating them. 
IMG_6428IMG_6430 I used the white wedding cake recipe I mentioned here with a butter cream frosting as suggested by the recipe.  It was a moist cake and it was delicious.  Next time I would like to play around with different icing flavors for this.
Next I made Sugar Cookies.  This is an old recipe that I vowed to never share, sorry!!  I get request for these cookies every year and try to make them at Christmas time or Halloween. 
IMG_6435
IMG_6440
IMG_6443
IMG_6446
I’m betting these are all GONE by now :)  I hope everyone enjoyed them.  Did you guys do a lot of Christmas baking?  What is you favorite thing to make?  Most requested item?
April

No comments:

Post a Comment