Hi Everyone! I’ve missed blogging for the past few weeks but boy have I been busy this month! I worked two weekends and went out of town another weekend, so I’ve had no time to catch up an any projects. Just a few things of note that have happened in August.
1) Our house is still on the market, we’ve had only one showing the WHOLE month! A bit disappointing, but we are going to go ahead and lower our price in hopes of some looks and an offer!
2) Construction has begun on our soon to be new home. Foundation only right now so no good pictures.
3) I took a trip to Charleston with some of my girlfriends and we had a marvelous time! Lots of good food, good times, and good laughs.
4) We celebrated 2 years of adopting our puppy dog, Abbie!. We call that day her gotcha day and we spoiled her with a small puppy cake (she loves sweets). I’ve never been much of a dog person, but she has stolen my heart.
6) I have not completed any home decorating projects this month with the house on the market but I have spent significant time looking for a new mirror, picture, or art to go in our dining room with no luck. I have a diy project in mind if I can just get Will on board to help me with the heavy lifting :) I did do quite a bit of un-accessorizing in the house to appeal to more buyers. My creative mind feels like it’s in jail!!! It’s hard to keep from decorating and re-decorating :)
So bring on September….My FAVORITE month. Ready for some football and cooler temps.