Sunday, April 17, 2011

Jam Packed Weekend

Whew! This weekend was crazy, busy & filled with excitment.

Saturday we deep cleaned our house, all the windows and baseboards got a good cleaning and we scrubbed the stove, fridge, sink, and microwave. The house literally sparkles. It's a good feeling! Well my feet would disagree, but it looks great!

Saturday also brought excitment in the way of weather, we had to watch the news very closely as tornado's ripped through the state. We watched the news as one ripped through downtown Raleigh near were we work and then another tear through my hometown and then my husbands nearby hometown. Everyone we know that was affected is safe but some family friends did have major damage to their homes. It is really a sad day. I am praying for all those affected by the storms.

Sunday, however, brought sunshine and fun at the Air Show at Seymour Johnson Air Force Base. Me, Will, and my brother went and saw some really cool planes and flying. One of my really good friends let me borrow her really expensive really AWESOME camera this weekend so I have some great photos of the house & garden for some upcoming post this week, but having the camera for the airshow was really great!







This is funny to me...Will loves planes!






Stay tuned this week for a post on the garden, planting, and house tour!



No comments:

Post a Comment