Wednesday, April 20, 2011

House Tour

Welcome to our home! We purchased our house over 5 years ago as a newly constructed home in a rural neighborhood. We picked a few upgrades before the home was finished, like hardwoods in the living room and pendant lights in the kitchen and while living here we have done very minor things like tile flooring and painting the cabinets in the kitchen.


Welcome



Entry/Foyer



Dining Room



Kitchen

We painted cabinets, put up a wainscoting backsplash, had tile flooring installed, and added pendant lighting. See cabinet transformation post here.




Breakfast Nook



Living Room



Master Bedroom



Guest Bedroom




Office

I thought about not sharing this room because it is a constant design dilemma in my eyes.  I hate all the cords, the ugly office like leather chair, and the TV in the room (although I love watching it).  I decided to go ahead and include it because there are some things I love.  I LOVE the paint color, the photo makes it look a little brighter than it really is, but it is my favorite color in the whole house.  Took me two tries but I got it right the second time.  I also love my bulletin board that we made (fabric on foam on plywood)....it is my little inspiration board.  



1 comment: