Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

For Mother's Day I host a brunch for all the wonderful women and Mother's in our family.  My sister in law, Dana and Cousin, Kayla help with all the food preparations.

It is a very small way for us to give back to our Mother's and treat them for a day.  And this morning we ate a lot and had a great time with each other.




From Left to Right: Andrew, my brother (sitting), Al, my father in law, Me, Kayla, my cousin, Phil, my Daddy, Vickie, my Mama, My Mema, Jody, my Aunt, Tony, my Uncle, Van Paul, my brother in law, Frankie, my Mother in law, Dana, my sister in law, and Will




Yummy Foods!


Breakfast Muffins


Cheese Tray, Pimento Cheese Sandwiches, and Chocolate Covered Strawberries


Cinnamon Roll



Happy Mother's Day to all you Momma's out there!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment