Sunday, March 20, 2011

Whew!

Sorry for the lack of post over the past few days...I think this is the first time I've sat down at the computer since Thursday. We've had fantastic warm weather this weekend so we have been working hard outside. Yesterday we filled our garden addition with dirt and cleaned up all the weeds around the flower beds. Today we planted a few new plants and cleaned more outside and inside spring cleaning started. I've cleaned out two closets, my coat closet downstairs and Master Bedroom closet. Needless to say the organizing and outdoor work did not allow much regular cleaning so lots more to do.

I am super tired and have super sore muscle from spreading dirt in the garden. So I am off to rest away the remainder of my weekend.

I promise to post more next time :)

Happy Spring!


No comments:

Post a Comment