Sunday, March 17, 2013

Guest Bath

I thought it was about time to show you guys a room that is finished  here in the new house.  I don’t know why but I can’t seem to focus on one room long enough to get things complete so I started with the smallest room in the house, the Guest Bath. 

IMG_0421

It was feeling a little dreary with my old navy shower curtain.

IMG_0386

I was inspired by my black and white daffodil pictures to add yellow to this room.

IMG_0407

I spent very little money and time on brightening this room up.  I just added the shower curtain and new hand towels along with the little rug.

IMG_0409

IMG_0414

I was able to use this very old ashtray as a decorative soap dish.

IMG_0416

And my splurge was this new soap holder from Target.

IMG_0418

I will admit the yellow was shocking at first but now I’ve gotten used to it and I love the cheerfulness.

IMG_0405

I also realize I should have steamed the curtain before these photos…but who has the time!

Oh and the new rug is so cushy and cat approved!

IMG_0420

Shower Curtain:Marshalls, Cynthia Rowley, $14.99

Soap holder, Target $12.99

Rug: Marshalls $12.99

Hand Towels: Marshalls, on clearance $4.50

Daffodil Prints are actually X-Rayed flowers (way cool) Artist is Jane Cox read more HERE, these were a gift from my Mom.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the yellow curtain, and I love the matching kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the flowers are turned towards your yellow curtain like it is the sun! Everything is looking great! You do such a great job pulling all the perfect items together! :)

    ReplyDelete