Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Charleston, SC

The weekend before last we went to Charleston and it was wonderful as always.  Will had a conference for work and luckily my sales territory is in Charleston so we went down on a Saturday and were both able to stay and work through Tuesday. 
The thing we do best is eat when we visit….great seafood and low country cooking. 
The next best thing we love is looking at houses, oh what beautiful houses.  We were actually looking this time to get ideas for our dream home.  We have a plan to someday build and we want to start really thinking about what we both love so we are dreaming.  Here are a few that were our favorites.
We really like double porches, especially wrap arounds.
IMG_2403
This was one of my favorites, Will’s not so much.  I do have a thing to gothic farmhouse styles.
IMG_2402
Loving the dark woods on this one.
IMG_2412
This was the one that we both liked the best.
IMG_2415

We also walked through a really old graveyard, with lots of creepiness.  It is down a long alley…
IMG_2385 
I’m hoping to use a few pictures in Halloween décor.  I’m thinking black & white with black frames.
IMG_2388
IMG_2394
IMG_2392
We also found this really cool store on King Street, it was chocked full of awesome home décor. 
IMG_2383
IMG_2370
IMG_2372
IMG_2373
IMG_2375
IMG_2376
IMG_2381
IMG_2382
Be sure to check out their website at http://southofmarket.biz/ for more eye candy.
Hope you all are enjoying the last few days of Summer too.
April

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice meeting you also this weekend! I am a new follower.

    I have never been to that store in Charleston but am going to check it out now, my Dad lives near there so we go down every couple months and I love the shopping. I actually got married down on the Battery as well...such a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete