Friday, September 23, 2011

Just in Time for Zachary!

I showed you all this dresser earlier this week….

This is a dresser I was painting for our good friends for their Nursery.  We decided to paint with a light grey so that it would be a nice neutral with the other colors in the room.  I am so happy with the way it turned out!  I used latex paint for this and sprayed it on with my sprayer.  I spray painted the original hardware with brushed nickel paint. I also used Varathane as a finishing coat and love the shine it gave to this piece.
IMG_6002
IMG_6004
IMG_6007
Last night Will and I delivered the dresser and got it in place in the nursery.  I also painted some floating shelves the same color and we also got those hung in place and decorated. 
IMG_6011
IMG_6013
Well guess what?!?  The baby was born today!!! 2 weeks early!  So we got this dresser in the nursery just in time.  Welcome to the world baby Zachary!
April


Linked to:
Perfectly Imperfect Blog

2 comments: