Sunday, November 30, 2014

Hometalk

Hey Guys!  Hope you all had a nice relaxing weekend.  I know not everyone is off work over the Thanksgiving Holiday, bless all of you in retail.  I was remembering this weekend when I used to work at Belk and how crazy Black Friday was, pretty sure that is why I am not a fan. 

Tonight I wanted to share with you a fantastic resource for DIY Home and Garden Ideas, Hometalk.  

Hometalk contacted me about curating a Vintage Sign  board after seeing my Vintage Bick’s Pickles Sign.  I was happy to help because I love Hometalk!  If you are not familiar basically Hometalk is website dedicated to home and garden projects.  It is a lot like Pinterest in that you can clip your favorite projects to boards to save them, that is just what I did with the vintage signs I loved.

heartsdesiresathome2711 (2)

These signs are so cute and creative! I think my favorite is repurposing the church attendance sign but I also love the Mistletoe and Farmers Market signs.  You can find all of these on Hometalk  on my clipped vintage sign board!  Click the picture above or this LINK.

There is so much inspiration to be found on Hometalk and the best thing is you can ask questions to those that post their projects.  So unlike Pinterest, where you often find a dead link to the original source, with Hometalk you can ask the original poster. 

Also if you are a blogger it is a great resource to share your projects.

So go check it out and let me know what you think!!

Have a great week everyone!

 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment