Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hey Ya’ll!  I’ve been so slack lately with the blogging.  I need to catch up with you for a minute.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas!  I think this has been one of the busiest seasons I can remember but Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with our wonderful Family was so great!  We are very blessed and enjoyed every second we had to spend with them. 

If you are following on Instagram you saw what generous gifts I received! I got a great new camera, so watch out blogging world…high quality photos coming soon!  Unfortunately the camera we used yesterday deleted all our pictures, so that is why I have none to share today Sad smile

In other news we have not moved yet, we were supposed to close on the new home December 20th, but that was pushed back because of paperwork and other delays.  We are now hoping to close on January 14th and hopefully we will move soon after.  We are eager to get into a home of our own again.  Remember it’s for sale, so you never know! 

I hope everyone has a great New Year’s.  I go back to work tomorrow but looking forward to another long weekend!  It has been nice to have some down time this past weekend and I am looking forward to more in the coming weekend.  Hoping it will give me a chance to unwind and get in a good mindset to start the new year off right. 

 

April

No comments:

Post a Comment