Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New Construction is Coming Along….Quick!

Hey! Sorry it’s been a while, life continues to be as busy as ever.  I wanted to give you a quick update on the new house.  They are moving right along with construction, almost at a scary fast pace.  I stopped by today to get some pictures but it was almost dark before I got there  and so I only have an outside shot.

IMG_7064

IMG_7063

They have drywall up now so you can see the rooms, but no pictures because it was so dark. 

Just wanted to update you all.  Catch up here on the previous news.

 

April

1 comment:

  1. The house is looking good, April! Your contractor really did a great job, considering how fast they worked. And it definitely seems like they did all you wanted. Now that’s what you can call a good contractor! I just wish you posted some pictures of the inside of the house. Excited to see how it looks!

    ReplyDelete